Malala On Tiktok

December 03, 2020 Yasen Ul Haq 0 Comments


 

Malala Yousafzai the proud of Pakistan and a women girl activist. This time she has joined the tiktok social media platform. But behind joining there is such a special purpose for it.

Tiktok is one of the most popular app. This platform gives a chance to all those people who cannot show or express their talent. They can express their talents easily on this platform. The latest person who has joined TikTok is none other than youth activist Malala Yousafzai.


In her TikTok video, she said, “Hi TikTok, I am Malala Yousafzai and I am girls education activist. Some of you might know me already you might have heard my UN speech, my Nobel speech or might have read my book ‘I Am Malala’.”

While giving introduction she said: “I am a recent graduate from Oxford University. I like shoes, comedy, reading books and I also do campaigning and advocacy for 12 years of safe, quality and free education for all girls around the world.”

Malala Yousafzai in the video ask people to support Malala Fund so that girls can attend the school.

About Malala Yousafzai:

Malala Yousafzai is a Pakistani education advocate who, at the age of 17, became the youngest person to win the Nobel Peace Prize. After surviving an assassination attempt by the Taliban. Born on July 12, 1997, Yousafzai became an advocate for girls’ education.

When she herself was still a child, which result in the Taliban issuing a death threat against her. On October 9, 2012, a gunman shot Malala when she was traveling home from school. She survived and has continued to speak out on the importance of education. In 2013, she gave a speech to the United Nations and published her first book, I Am Malala.

In 2014, she won the Nobel Peace Prize. For the first few years of her life, her hometown remained a popular tourist spot that was known for its summer festivals. However the area began to change as the Taliban tried to take control.